Here are a few pictures to start off the photography portion of my blog! Most of my pictures are outdoorsy etc. One of my fellow photographer friends (say that five times fast!) once told me: "God makes the pictures; I simply take them." So, while I have your attention, I may as well take advantage of it right? Well, ok then... I shall seize the opportunity and list some of my favorite quotes. Enjoy!
"He called me by name; He called me Beloved..." (Amy means Beloved)
"Who someone else is has no reflection on you; they have to live with themselves and their problems for the rest of their lives; all you have to do is love them with the love of Christ" - My Dad
"Being a REAL servant requires moving out of your comfort zone, moving beyond your area of convenience, forgetting about your own personal preference, and being at the disposal of others for the glory of the Lord"
David (my brother) - "So...a formal is where girls get all dressed up, and are all like "I'm pretty, are you pretty??...Yes, I'm pretty!!... Yay! We're pretty together!!" ?!?"
Me - "...basically..."
"If you really like someone, then you'll protect them from harm, not give a new cause for it. If a guy's not committed, he's got no buisness tossing a girl's heart around."
"A girl's heart should be so lost in God, that a boy should seek HIM to find her."
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"
"If Rabbit was bigger and fatter and stronger, or bigger than Tigger, if Tigger was smaller, then Tigger's bad habbit of bouncing at Rabbit would matter no longer, if Rabbit was taller." - Winnie-The-Pooh
"Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil." - C.S. Lewis
"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing." - C. S. Lewis
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien
"Fair speech may hide a foul heart" - J.R.R Tolkien
** Frodo - "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf - "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Well, that's all for now!
Until next time,
Beloved
Fantabulous pictures! what camera do you use? oh, and love the formal quote. :) And the CS Lewis ones...and...well, I'll stop now. :)
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you Leah! Ummm...the top two were taken with my dad's cannon eos, and the bottom three were taken with my casio exilim :)
ReplyDelete