Seems you've stumbled across my blog...it's just a little patch of pictures and posts; nothing fancy. In all things on this blog (and in my life), I aim to glorify the Lord and magnify His name! He, in His perfect and divine plan, called me by name, redeemed me, and is constantly forming and shaping me in His likeness. He chose me out of the goodness of His grace, to be a child; an heir; a light on a hill; a servant of the Lord.

06 November 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Well what do you know?! My blog still exists :) Haha. My apologies for not posting sooner...life kind of caught up to me. When I last posted on here, it was still summer time. I would happily dedicate this post to the retelling of my summer and it's many adventures, but the post would be tragically long, and would simply be a lot of information of what all I did and how much I enjoyed it...or...didn't enjoy it. So what's the point?
How about this: I'll just tell you it was wonderful, that I'd relive *most* of it in a heartbeat, that God taught me some important lessons, and that I turned 17...sound good? Good. :) If you have any more questions about it, feel free to ask me in person.

That's about all for now. Hopefully, I'll be back in a day or two with a more inspirational and informative post regarding some theological, philosophical, or more pointed topic...Lord willing :)

With that being said, I bid you all fair-well.

Until next time,
Beloved

1 comment: