Seems you've stumbled across my blog...it's just a little patch of pictures and posts; nothing fancy. In all things on this blog (and in my life), I aim to glorify the Lord and magnify His name! He, in His perfect and divine plan, called me by name, redeemed me, and is constantly forming and shaping me in His likeness. He chose me out of the goodness of His grace, to be a child; an heir; a light on a hill; a servant of the Lord.

12 May 2010

The Return of the Queen!...well, not really ;)

Aha! I have returned! School has ended, summer has begun, and I now have more time on my hands :) MEANING, my blog will be better tended to for now on haha. Speaking of summer, would you like to hear my summer plans? I'm looking forward to them, quite honestly.

Well, since you insist, here they are:
- As of last week, I began coaching for my usual summer swim team! Yay! It's so good to be back! I will be working with my team until mid July, at which point the summer swim team season (wow, say that 5 times fast...do it again...and again...ok, you can stop now :) ) will be over.
-THEN! About a week after I'm done working with my swim team, I'll be leaving for Colorado Springs to spend two weeks in Manitou Springs at a camp (Summit).
- I'll get home early August, and then just a few more weeks until school starts! Isn't that just depressing? I'm all ready to start my summer activities, and the beginning of next school year is insight already...good grief...
- In my spare time, I'll (hopefully) make a trip or two down to Galveston, Brazos Bend, the movies, etc. with my friends! Maybe a choir reunion, group trip to the zoo (you're never too old for that!), and other stuff too.

ANYWAYS, that's all I have planned at this point in time. But believe me, this will be a good summer! Oh! And one more thing: Wicked (!!!!!) is coming to Houston this summer, so I'm going to go see that in July :D HOW COOL IS THAT?! I'm soooo excited!

Well, I think that about sums up what's been going on for now. One of my next few posts will (hopefully) have an actual topic. Topics are good. They keep conversations going.

So, if you have any suggestions, let me know! I might have an idea already...we'll see!

Until next time,
Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment